Hear from Dave Bukovinsky, CSG’s Executive Director of Product Management, as he discusses the impact of artificial intelligence (AI) and analytics on the customer experience at the CEM in Telecoms Global Summit.
The session will cover:
• What key trends or customer expectations are we seeing emerge in the current market?
• How great a role should data play in a transformation strategy?
• What competitive advantages can be leveraged by establishing an ‘analytics-first’ culture and how can AI and intelligent automation help us accomplish this?
• What role does infrastructure, tools and technology play in enabling us to identify and predict customer behavior and where should we start?
• How is AI supporting related CX initiatives, such as employee experience, compliance and ethics?
• With the growing popularity of things such as 5G, IoT, wearable devices and AI, what do we predict for the future of telecoms and how will it impact the consumer?
• Dave Bukovinsky, Executive Director of Product Management, CSG
• Nirali Patel, Director of Data & Analytics, Openreach
• Sinem Yuksel, Customer Experience Director, Turkcell