While the Covid-19 pandemic has caused significant disruption to the ability of telecoms providers to meet the needs of their customers, it has also propelled telecoms brands to drive toward new heights of improved customer experience and reliability.
Trustworthy telecoms services have never been more crucial with the public relying on broadband and mobile connectivity to access everyday necessities such as education, social interaction, financial income and food supplies.
This year’s eBook explores how leading customer experience practitioners across the world are designing excellence into customer care to impress, capture and retain telecoms customers via analytics, smarter organizational design and genuine human empathy.
Download this report to discover:
- Key CX trends in the telecoms industry today, such as artificial intelligence and personalization
- CSG’s tips on where to start with delivering predictive customer experiences
- Examples of how leading telecoms organizations are optimizing the customer experience
- How to drive customer loyalty and retention in a time of crisis
- How to build a customer-centric culture in your organization
- How to use analytics to steer the direction of CX projects