Handle 5G data at scale
With 5G creating billions more connections, you need a way to maximize investment in existing systems while building 5G business models. Easily collect data, activate devices and send targeted offers with CSG.
Process global usage data from one platform
- Process usage data across all mediation and charging functions (offline, online, network)
- Streamline auditing and reporting for corporate, regulatory and legal compliance with multi-level data encryption
- Manage multiple instances from a single browser console, reducing the effort to manage complex deployments
- Save time and effort troubleshooting with intelligent alarm diagnostics for data processing issues
- Quickly implement mediation rules for transaction validation, correlation, de-duplication filtering and routing rules with powerful scripting
- Quickly implement new business requirements with drag-and-drop configuration for online and offline charging workflows
- Apply scheduling and prioritization logic to incoming requests to control when, and in what order, the engine processes incoming requests
- Reduce TCO with increased queueing, throughput, and simultaneous processing on open architecture
- Support multiple services, industry verticals, network standards, devices and protocols
- Scale to high volumes with unbeatable and proven reliability in production
With CSG, we can now offer the most innovative, subscriber-centric data services on the market.
Increase revenue for 4G and 5G services
- Manage policies for converged voice/data/messaging services across 3G, 4G and 5G networks
- Deliver real-time, personalized, immersive experiences to any subscriber on any device, whether they are at home or roaming
- Offer application-based plans to target gamers, social networkers, heavy users of streaming, etc.
- Control subscriptions, data plan creation, campaigns and on-device self-care from a single platform
- Meet 5G-specific requirements, including dynamic scaling, to support predicted massive IoT traffic volumes
- Future-proof messaging for all markets; for use cases like P2P, A2P, M2M; and for all networks, from 3G/4G to 5G and beyond
- Deploy as a standalone 4G SMSC or 5G SMSF, or as a pre-integrated solution for all messaging requirements
- Add significant new functionality without disrupting your existing infrastructure with support for DevOps and CI/CD